FREE SOLAR WORKSHOP FOR MARYLAND HOMEOWNERS
Our next workshop will not be until the Fall. But… If you would like an invitation to our 3rd Annual Happy Solar Hour on August 13, 2015, please click HERE!
ATTEND OUR FREE SOLAR WORKSHOP
SEPTEMBER OR OCTOBER 2015 ($20 per person at-door Without Registration – cash or check only)
Saturday, DATE TBD – 10:30AM – 12:30PM
Solar Energy World Headquarters, 5681 Main Street, Elkridge, MD 21075 (Near BWI Airport)
TO REGISTER FOR THE SOLAR 101 WORKSHOP, SCROLL DOWN AND FILL OUT THE FORM.
This Free Solar Workshop is ideal for Maryland Homeowners who want to know if going solar is right for them.
Workshop will cover the following:
- Solar System costs, financial incentives and typical return on investment
- How solar leases work
- Solar panel categories and grades
- Information on the state of the solar industry, green jobs and environmental benefits
- The basics about tax credits, earning “SREC’s” and other available government incentives
- Information on the latest solar technologies
- How solar power works in our local climate
- How to choose a solar system design and installation company that’s right for you
What is included?
- Coffee & Pastries and fruit
- Presentation by solar experts with plenty of time to ask questions
- Information Packet
- Special exclusive offer for workshop attendees
- Free Gift
- Roof Tour of Solar Energy World’s Solar Electric System
“Before I heard about Solar Energy World’s Solar 101 workshop, my wife and I met with two different solar installation companies. I have to say that we learned twice as much in Solar Energy World’s workshop than we did from either of those meetings and had fun at the same time. Solar Energy World’s experts are not only knowledgeable but show a high level of integrity that really impressed me and my wife.” – Doug Bender, Homeowner from Pasadena Maryland
READ ABOUT HOMEOWNERS’ REVIEWS OF OUR SOLAR 101 WORKSHOP HERE
Register here for our Solar 101 workshop (IMPORTANT! To be admitted for Free, Registration is Required For All Guests. ADULTS ONLY)
The End of Solar Tax Breaks?
It could be the end for solar tax breaks. If you invested in solar power for your home in the last few years, consider yourself lucky. The Investment Tax Credit (ITC), a critically important incentive for the growing solar industry, wasRead More >
“I wanted a safe and dynamic investment vehicle and am very conscious of doing my part to reduce greenhouse emissions. Solar was a logical way to be green while also seeing a return on investment”