FREE SOLAR WORKSHOP FOR MARYLAND HOMEOWNERS
ATTEND OUR SOLAR WORKSHOP IN SEPTEMBER (DATE TBD)
This free solar workshop is ideal for Maryland homeowners who want to know if going solar is right for them.
Next Date & Time: Saturday, September or October (TBD) - 10:30 AM- 12:30 PM***
Location: Solar Energy World Headquarters, 5681 Main Street, Elkridge, MD 21075
Cost: FREE with Registration by 9/1-/2014
($20 at door without Registration – cash or check only)
TO REGISTER FOR THE SOLAR 101 WORKSHOP PLEASE FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW.
- Munchies: Morning workshops include fruit, pastries and coffee.
- Presentation by solar experts with plenty of time to ask questions
- Tour of Solar Energy World’s Solar Roof
- Special exclusive offer for workshop attendees
- Solar System costs, financial incentives and typical return on investment
- How solar leases work
- Solar panel categories and grades
- Information on the state of the solar industry, green jobs and environmental benefits
- The basics about tax credits, earning “SREC’s” and other available government incentives
- Information on the latest solar technologies
- How solar power works in our local climate
- How to choose a solar system design and installation company that’s right for you
“Before I heard about Solar Energy World’s Solar 101 workshop, my wife and I met with two different solar installation companies. I have to say that we learned twice as much in Solar Energy World’s workshop than we did from either of those meetings and had fun at the same time. Solar Energy World’s experts are not only knowledgeable but show a high level of integrity that really impressed me and my wife.” - Doug Bender, Homeowner from Pasadena Maryland
READ ABOUT HOMEOWNERS’ REVIEWS OF OUR SOLAR 101 EARTH DAY 2014 WORKSHOP HERE
***DON’T WANT TO WAIT TO SEE OUR SOLAR SYSTEM UP CLOSE? COME TO OUR HAPPY SOLAR HOUR IN AUGUST. FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE: HAPPY SOLAR HOUR
Register here for our Solar 101 workshop:
BRING YOUR QUESTIONS – WE’LL BE READY!
Renewables Provide 56 Percent of New US Electrical Generating Capacity in First Half of 2014
Kenneth Bossong, SUN DAY Campaign www.renewableenergyworld.com July 21, 2014 WASHINGTON, D.C. – According to the latest “Energy Infrastructure Update” report from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission’s Office of Energy Projects, solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, and hydropower provided 55.7 percent ofRead More >
“Our electric bills have dropped by two thirds for this time of year and we are eagerly looking forward to spring and are confident we will be totally off the grid and more… We have highly recommended SolarEnergyWorld to friends.”