FREE SOLAR WORKSHOP FOR MARYLAND HOMEOWNERS
ATTEND OUR FREE SOLAR WORKSHOP
October 24, 2015
10:30AM – 12:30PM
Solar Energy World Headquarters, 5681 Main Street, Elkridge, MD 21075 (Near BWI Airport)
FREE WITH REGISTRATION BY OCTOBER 19 ($20 per person at-door Without Registration – cash or check only) TO REGISTER SCROLL DOWN AND FILL OUT THE FORM.
This Free Solar Workshop is ideal for Maryland Homeowners who want to know if going solar is right for them.
What is included?
- Roof Tour of Solar Energy World’s Solar Electric System
- Coffee & Pastries and fruit
- Presentation by solar experts with plenty of time to ask questions
- Information Packet
- Special exclusive offer for workshop attendees
- Free Gift
Workshop will cover the following:
- Solar System costs, financial incentives and typical return on investment
- How solar leases work
- Solar panel categories and grades
- Information on the state of the solar industry, green jobs and environmental benefits
- The basics about tax credits, earning “SREC’s” and other available government incentives
- Information on the latest solar technologies
- How solar power works in our local climate
- How to choose a solar system design and installation company that’s right for you
“Before I heard about Solar Energy World’s Solar 101 workshop, my wife and I met with two different solar installation companies. I have to say that we learned twice as much in Solar Energy World’s workshop than we did from either of those meetings and had fun at the same time. Solar Energy World’s experts are not only knowledgeable but show a high level of integrity that really impressed me and my wife.”– Doug Bender, Homeowner from Pasadena Maryland
READ ABOUT HOMEOWNERS’ REVIEWS OF OUR MOST RECENT SOLAR 101 WORKSHOP HERE
Register here for our Solar 101 workshop (IMPORTANT! To be admitted for Free, Registration is Required For All Guests. ADULTS ONLY)
SOLAR ENERGY WORLD DESIGNS & INSTALLS A GIANT SOLAR SYSTEM!
A popular grocery story in DC has started to run on sunshine. On October 8, 2015, Solar Energy World announced the completion of a 252.96 kw solar power system designed and installed for Giant Food. As of this month, storeRead More >
Solar Power System size: 10.32 kW, 48 solar panels
Annual avoided electricity costs: $2,471
Annual SREC earnings: $4,435
“I love my solar power system. Besides having a warm fuzzy feeling when I think about going green, there are so many benefits to home owners that it almost seems ridiculous not to look into solar energy.”