FREE SOLAR WORKSHOP FOR MARYLAND HOMEOWNERS
Attend a Free Solar 101 workshop!
Our Free Solar Workshop is ideal for Maryland Homeowners who want to know if going solar is right for them.
Time & Date: Our next workshop will be in October 2016.
Free Solar Workshop includes:
- Roof Tour of Solar Energy World’s Solar Electric System (We are the only solar company in the region that runs its facility on solar)
- Coffee & Pastries and fruit
- Presentation by solar experts with plenty of time to ask questions
- Information Packet
- Special exclusive offer for workshop attendees
- Free Gift
Free Solar Workshop will cover the following:
- Solar System costs, financial incentives and typical return on investment
- How solar leases work
- Solar panel categories and grades
- Information on the state of the solar industry, green jobs and environmental benefits
- The basics about tax credits, earning “SREC’s” and other available government incentives
- Information on the latest solar technologies
- How solar power works in the Maryland climate
- How to choose a solar system design and installation company that’s right for you
“Before I heard about Solar Energy World’s Solar 101 workshop, my wife and I met with two different solar panel installation companies. I have to say that we learned twice as much in Solar Energy World’s workshop than we did from either of those meetings and had fun at the same time. Solar Energy World’s experts are not only knowledgeable but show a high level of integrity that really impressed me and my wife.”- Doug Bender, Homeowner from Pasadena Maryland
FOR FREE ADMISSION AND TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE, SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER!
Cost: FREE WITH REGISTRATION ($20 per person at-door if you have not reserved your space.)
Workshops are held at Solar Energy World Headquarters, 5681 Main Street, Elkridge, Maryland 21075 (Near BWI Airport)
READ ABOUT HOMEOWNERS’ REVIEWS of SOLAR 101 WORKSHOP HERE
DUE TO LIMITED SPACE, COST IS $20 PER PERSON – WITHOUT REGISTRATION
(IMPORTANT! To be admitted for Free, Registration is Required For All Guests. ADULTS ONLY)
Rooftop Solar Growing in Maryland- Great News For Homeowners
Rooftop Solar Adoption is growing in Maryland. Since the State of Maryland passed the Renewable Portfolio Standard and the Solar Renewable Energy Credit legislation in 2012, solar power throughout the state is growing by leaps and bounds. According to EnvironmentRead More >
Solar Power System size: 8.88 kW, 48 solar panls
Annual avoided electricity costs: $1,980
Annual SREC earnings: $3,157
“Our electric bills have dropped by two thirds for this time of year and we are eagerly looking forward to spring and are confident we will be totally off the grid and more… We have highly recommended you to friends.”