- About Us
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Customer Testimonials
- Energy Audits
- Events & News
- Fall in Love with Solar
- For Business
- For Home
- GO SOLAR FOR ZERO DOWN! FB SPECIAL
- HAPPY SOLAR HOUR 2014
- How Solar Works – The Basics
- Jack Bolel wants you to know the truth about solar power
- July 4 Solar Sale
- July 4 Solar Sale Solar Energy World
- Labor Day Solar Sale
- Learn more about Solar Energy World
- Memorial Day Solar Sale
- Pre-Summer Solar Sale for Gardeners
- Red Hawk LLC BEFORE and AFTER SOLAR
- Site Map
- Solar Energy World Maryland Facebook Fans Offer August
- SOLAR ENERGY WORLD’S 2ND ANNUAL HAPPY SOLAR HOUR IS HERE!!!!
- Solar Panels Zero Down from Solar Energy World
- Solar Party
- Solar Powered Cars Anyone? How to Run Your Car and Your Home on Sunshine
- Solar works fine in cold weather
- Solar Workshop for Potomac Heights Mutual Homeowners Association
- The S.U.N. Report
- TOP 5 FACTS YOUR UTILITY COMPANY WON’T TELL YOU ABOUT SOLAR
- Why Solar Energy World?
- Why Solar?
- Party RSVP
Would You Rather Own or Lease Your Rooftop Solar?
Robert McIntosh, RMI August 22, 2014 www.renewableenergyworld.com On a recent trip to Australia, I noticed that very few residential solar systems are leased. The vast majority are customer owned. Talking to industry experts, some claimed more than 90 percent ofRead More >
Success from Solar Energy World
Joe Wateski and his crew from Solar Energy World are fantastic. They really care about their customers and the homes in which they work. After performing a thorough energy audit, Joe helped me prioritize which projects would have the biggest impact in my 100+ year old home with several additions. After his crews and subcontractors finished, my energy bills dropped by about a third. More importantly, the house has more comfortable and consistent temperatures throughout instead of a few overly warm and other very cold rooms. I highly recommend Solar Energy World.