Commercial Solar Panel Systems in Maryland, Washington, DC, Pennsylvania and New Jersey
Business owners and corporate boards are looking beyond the energy savings and green benefits of commercial solar power panels. The word is out that commercial solar panel systems are a lucrative investment vehicle due to meaningful ROI. As a result, companies actively use solar power to deploy capital and hedge energy risks. Making the move to solar energy will not require much time commitment from you and your team. Above all, we handle everything and we work to ensure we do not disrupt your business.
In addition to the financial incentives, companies enjoy the positive PR value of “going green” with solar panels – from customers that appreciate your forward thinking, to articles and news coverage you can enjoy.
- 30% federal tax credit on all money spent on solar
- State and local solar energy rebate programs (we’ll certainly detail what’s available in your jurisdiction)
- 50% accelerated bonus depreciation (year 1)
- Up to 200% energy production – so continuous profit from selling energy to the grid
- SREC (Solar Renewable Energy Credit) revenue
With these financial incentives, most commercial entities realize a 3-5 year payoff schedule AND continued dual revenue streams thereafter via energy savings and SREC revenue. Furthermore, Solar Energy World consultants will help guide your company through the grant, tax credit, depreciation and SREC process to help maximize the return on your solar panel investment.
There are many solar energy options available to commercial building owners. These are just a few options but our commercial solar consultants can quickly get you up to speed on what would work best for you.
Capital Investment (Customer owns PV system)
- Owner receives rebates and tax incentives
- Requires capital up front
- Fastest payback and greatest economic gain
Commercial Solar Power Purchase Agreement
- Purchase kWh from PV system owner
- No capital required
- Good for those that are not eligible for the tax credits