Going Solar Now is the Smart Thing to Do
In the winter energy costs go up due to increased heating and lighting needs. But Solar Energy World’s customers pay a lot less for electricity no matter what the weather brings. In fact, many of our customers pay $0 for electricity even during peak energy usage times.
This month we have a limited time offer to make the switch to solar energy even easier. If you go solar by November 30, you can purchase a solar system for $0 down to save up to 100% on electricity costs. If you’re interested a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement)* you can pay $0 for solar panels and installation to lock in a lower rate than your utility. No matter which option you prefer, we make going solar easy.
When you go solar you support American job growth, American Energy Independence and your own independence from your utility company’s never-ending rate hikes
BIG TAX BREAK FOR SOLAR ENDS THIS YEAR!
There has never been a better time to go solar- especially since the 30% Solar Tax Credit ends this year. Don’t miss out on the savings.
OFFERS END 11/30/29*
Top 7 Reasons Why Solar Energy World is A Regional Leader for Residential Solar
Locally-owned and operated Solar Energy World is leading the region’s green jobs growth having installed thousands of solar systems since our founding in 2009. We average 130-140 new installations a month. Here are the top 7 reasons why we are growing so fast.
1-We’re not a discount retail chain. You are guaranteed to receive personalized customer service.
2-We practice what we preach. We run our facility on a solar system designed and installed by our own employees. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
3-Our customers truly love us. To prove it, we will let you pick anyone at random from our customer list to contact for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
4-We take care of all the paperwork ensuring you get all the incentives and income-generating benefits you are entitled to.
5-We install only the highest-quality, highest efficiency solar panels with performance guaranteed.
6-We never send subcontractors to your home or business. All of our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
7-We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is installed ensuring it will always operate optimally.
What is the difference between owning your solar system outright or going solar with our RateGuardian(TM) Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)?
SOLAR PPA OPTION*:
If you choose our RateGuardian(TM) PPA you pay nothing for the equipment or installation and pay a cost-controlled, stable electricity bill. You can lock in an electricity rate that is typically 20-30% lower than your utility’s rate. With the PPA option you basically pay $0 for your solar panel system and you save money on your utility rate as soon as your system is turned on.
Most of our customers who own their solar systems now pay nothing for their electricity. All of them earn additional revenue from SRECs and Net metering (utility buy-back). The ROI is phenomenal; 125% in 5-7 years – 500% by year 20 is typical.
Whether you purchase or use a PPA, you’ll start saving as soon as your system is turned on!
Want to know if you qualify for $0 Down Solar? Fill out the form on this page to schedule a Free solar evaluation that includes a customized cost-benefit analysis.
GO SOLAR TODAY …. Because Tomorrow Matters
Not only do solar-powered homeowners lower the pollution they produce, they save money and generate revenue that they can use for their kids’ college, vacations, retirement or anything else that is important for their families. You can lower your carbon footprint AND your utility bill in 2019 and for years to come. Plus you can do all of this for $0 down. So what are you waiting for?
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power
1) Save 20-100% of your electricity costs – You enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as your solar panel system is turned on. Whether you purchase your system outright or choose a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) can save 20-100% on electricity costs while reducing your dependence on polluting fossil fuels. If you choose a Solar PPA you can pay $0 for your solar panels and installation and just pay for your electricity at a locked in rate that is lower than utility status quo. No matter which option you choose, once you switch to clean, green solar power, you are guaranteed significant savings.
2) Profit from Solar– Homeowners who own their systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid” and earns money for the energy supplied to the power company… There is no better feeling than watching the meter spin backwards!
3) Increase Your Home’s Value– Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar system – and all of the warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $5,900 to the home’s resale value on average.**
4) Reduce air, water and land pollution– Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. It reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations.
5) Use energy guilt free! Never worry about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
DID YOU KNOW?… Solar is growing quickly in the USA because utility rate hikes are never ending and generous incentives augment the federal tax breaks and incentives for homeowners who go solar. Instead of paying more every year for polluting, fossil-fuel powered electricity, our customers generate their own power from the sun. Their solar systems operate like personal power stations that help them protect the earth for future generations while saving them up to 100% on electricity costs. No wonder a new solar system is now installed in the USA every 2.5 minutes.**
If you are considering having a solar system installed before new utility rate hikes kick in, simply fill out the form on this page to schedule a FREE solar evaluation.
*OFFER TERMS: All offers end 11/30/19. $0 Down Offers are pending credit approval. PPA not currently available in Virginia. To receive free solar gift, in home solar evaluation must be completed by 11/30/19. Offers do not include battery backup and cannot be combined or added to other discounts or specials previously proposed by a company representative. Every homeowner’s situation is different, so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you.
***Sources: SEIA, NASA, GTM Research, Resale Value: Source: Clean Technia