CONSERVE YOUR RESOURCES
This July You Can Make a BIG Difference by Spending Very Little… OR NOTHING AT ALL!
You want to do your part to help preserve our planet’s beauty and bounty for our kids but you may be feeling new economic pressures due to the current global health concerns.
The good news is that going solar can help minimize your financial stress as well as reducing your carbon footprint. So, if you want to reduce your dependence on utility’s dirty energy and save money at the same time, going solar is the perfect solution.
There has never been a better time to find out if you qualify for our $0 Down PPA/Lease that allows you to pay NOTHING for solar panels and install to lock in a lower rate than your utility. Or you could qualify to purchase a solar system for up to $2000 Off so you can save up to 100% on utility costs. Plus, we now offer no-contact solar consultations*, so nothing can stop you from learning if one of these options could work for you. But please don’t wait too long to find out if solar is right for you because these special offers will not last forever.
JULY SOLAR SALE ENDS 7/31/20*
How Does The Solar Panel Installation Process Work?
6 Steps for Success
- Solar Panel Cost / Benefit Analysis: The first step is to schedule an appointment to get your FREE solar analysis where you will learn more about solar energy, solar panel rebates and federal/local solar incentives as well as payment options such as solar PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) and ownership, so you can make an informed decision.
- Solar Panel Site Assessment: Once we’ve provided you with a free cost/benefit solar power analysis and you’re ready to move forward, we’ll send one of our certified solar technicians to your home to confirm the measurements and energy savings. Plus, we’ll make sure we’ve got the appropriate permits to start your project.
- Solar Rebates and Solar Incentives: We complete the solar tax credits and rebate paperwork for you to ensure that you’re getting all the financial support that is available. We’ll explain it all to you and take care of setting everything up– few companies take the time to make it this easy to go solar and start reaping the benefits!
- Solar Panel Installation: Then we get started on the solar panel installation. The installation is usually complete within 2-3 days depending on the size of your system. Our solar panel installation crews have more than 74 combined years of experience in roofing and electric ensuring that you have the best solar installation possible. We will make sure that the solar panel installation goes as smoothly as possible, updating you periodically on the status of the solar panel installation.
- Solar Panel System Inspection: Once your solar panel system is installed – we set up the final inspection with the appropriate Municipality and/or utility company. Then we make sure you’re connected to the grid so you can start receiving the rewards.
- Monitor and Support: We remotely monitor your solar system – if there is every any problem with your solar panel system, we will alert you and schedule service.
Start Saving and Earning! It’s simple – you enjoy the daily energy savings and we’ll take care of the rest! Take the first step today and schedule your Free Solar Analysis.
“Last summer, we paid ZERO for our electricity, with the AC going full blast!” Candice Stankus, Solar Energy World Customer
What is the difference between owning your solar system outright or going solar with our RateGuardian(TM) Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)?
SOLAR LEASE/PPA OPTION:
If you choose our Solar Lease or RateGuardian(TM) PPA you pay nothing for the equipment or installation and pay a cost-controlled, stable electricity bill. You can lock in an electricity rate that is typically 20-30% lower than your utility’s rate. With this option you basically pay $0 for your solar panel system and you save money on your utility rate as soon as your system is turned on.
Most of our customers who own their solar systems now pay nothing for their electricity. All of them earn additional revenue from SRECs and Net metering (utility buy-back). The ROI is phenomenal; 125% in 5-7 years – 500% by year 20 is typical.
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power
- Save 20-100% of your electricity costs – You enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as your solar panel system is turned on. Whether you purchase your system outright or choose a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) can save 20-100% on electricity costs while reducing your dependence on polluting fossil fuels. If you choose a Solar PPA you can pay $0 for your solar panels and installation and just pay for your electricity at a locked in rate that is lower than utility status quo. No matter which option you choose, once you switch to clean, green solar power, you are guaranteed significant savings.
- Profit from Solar– Homeowners who own their systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid” and earns money for the energy supplied to the power company… There is no better feeling than watching the meter spin backwards!
- Increase Your Home’s Value– Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar system – and all of the warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $5,900 to the home’s resale value on average.***
- Reduce air, water and land pollution– Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. It reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations.
- Use energy guilt free! Never worry about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
DID YOU KNOW?… Solar is growing quickly in the USA because utility rate hikes are never ending and generous incentives augment the federal tax breaks and incentives for homeowners who go solar. Instead of paying more every year for polluting, fossil-fuel powered electricity, our customers generate their own power from the sun. Their solar systems operate like personal power stations that help them protect the earth for future generations while saving them up to 100% on electricity costs.
Top 7 Reasons Why Solar Energy World is A Regional Leader for Residential Solar
Locally-owned and operated Solar Energy World is leading the region’s green jobs growth having installed thousands of solar systems since our founding in 2009. We average 130-140 new installations a month. Here are the top 7 reasons why we are growing so fast.
- We’re not a discount retail chain. You are guaranteed to receive personalized customer service.
- We practice what we preach. We run our facility on a solar system designed and installed by our own employees. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
- Our customers truly love us. To prove it, we will let you pick anyone at random from our customer list to contact for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We take care of all the paperwork ensuring you get all the incentives and income-generating benefits you are entitled to.
- We install only the highest-quality, highest efficiency solar panels with performance guaranteed.
- We never send subcontractors to your home or business. All of our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is installed ensuring it will always operate optimally.
*During the current Covid-19 crisis, Solar Energy World has decided to protect our employees as well as our customers by transitioning all consultations to virtual home consultations for customers utilizing video conferencing technology and DocuSign electronic signature tools
*OFFER TERMS: Every homeowner’s situation is different, so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you.
- All offers end 7/31/20 and are pending credit approval.
- Offers cannot be combined or added to other discounts or specials previously proposed by a company representative. Offers are not available retroactively to current customers.
- Gift offer only available to customers who have completed their free solar evaluation by 7/31/20. Allow 5-7 business days for delivery if evaluation was competed virtually / online
- Offers do not include battery backup. However, if you are interested in battery, please let your solar analyst know.
- The RateGuardian PPA is not available to Virginia and Florida Residents, Solar lease can be substituted for PPA in Florida.
- Purchase discounts are based on system size 2000 Off – 25kW + system, $1500 Off – 20kW – 24kW system, $1000 Off – 15kW- 19kW system, $500- Off -10kw -14kW system
- PPA (Power Purchase Agreement)
**Sources: SEIA, NASA, GTM Research, Resale Value: Source: Clean Technia