When you go solar in Virginia, you help to protect the earth for your children and grandchildren.
But that isn’t the only reason to switch. Solar is a great investment too.
When you schedule a no-obligation solar evaluation with us, your solar analyst will provide you with a detailed cost-benefit analysis so you can see what your return on investment will be based on system size, solar equipment brands, energy usage, roof angle of your house or size of your property and other factors. This way you can make an informed decision on whether solar is right for you.
TO FIND OUT IF SOLAR IS RIGHT FOR YOU, PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW:
OUR VIRGINIA CUSTOMERS SPEAK OUT:
“I had solar installed because I wanted to use the readily available sunshine as an environmental asset and to lower my dependence on fossil fuels that are heating up our planet with tragic consequences.” – Jeff Taylor, Falls Church, VA
“I wanted to do my part for the planet when humankind is irreversibly changing the planet in so many other ways that I do not have control over.” – Ravi Sankararaman, Vienna VA
“The overuse of fossil fuels is destroying the planet. We are committed to being as gentle as we can to our environment, and this seems like a reasonably easy way to help.” – Holly Hazard, Falls Church, VA
Don’t wait to find out if you qualify. Request your free solar evaluation today!
Why Going Solar Now is the Smart Thing to Do
During the summer, energy use increases due to cooling needs, causing higher rates and higher utility bills for homeowners. But Solar Energy World’s customers pay a lot less for electricity even when when the weather is burning hot. Many of our customers pay $0 for electricity even during peak energy usage times. And remember, when you go solar you support American job growth, American Energy Independence and your own independence from your utility company’s never-ending rate hikes.
So, why not save money, help protect the environment for future generations AND lower your energy bills this summer and all year round?
Top 7 Reasons Why Solar Energy World is A Regional Leader for Residential Solar
Locally-owned and operated Solar Energy World is leading the region’s green jobs growth having installed thousands of solar systems since our founding in 2009. We average 130-140 new installations a month. Here are the top 7 reasons why we are growing so fast.
1-We’re not a discount retail chain. You are guaranteed to receive personalized customer service.
2-We practice what we preach. We run our facility on a solar system designed and installed by our own employees. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
3-Our customers truly love us. To prove it, we will let you pick anyone at random from our customer list to contact for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
4-We take care of all the paperwork ensuring you get all the incentives and income-generating benefits you are entitled to.
5-We install only the highest-quality, highest efficiency solar panels with performance guaranteed.
6-We never send subcontractors to your home or business. All of our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
7-We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is installed ensuring it will always operate optimally.
GO SOLAR TODAY …. Because Tomorrow Matters
Not only do solar-powered homeowners lower the pollution they produce, they save money and generate revenue that they can use for their kids’ college, vacations, retirement or anything else that is important for their families. You can lower your carbon footprint AND your utility bill in 2019 and for years to come. Plus you can do all of this for $0 down. So what are you waiting for?
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power
1) Save 20-100% of your electricity costs – You enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as your solar panel system is turned on. Depending on the system you choose and other factors, you can save 20-100% on electricity costs while reducing your dependence on polluting fossil fuels.
2) Profit from Solar– Homeowners who own their systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid” and earns money for the energy supplied to the power company… There is no better feeling than watching the meter spin backwards!
3) Increase Your Home’s Value– Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar system – and all of the warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $5,900 to the home’s resale value on average.**
4) Reduce air, water and land pollution– Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. It reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations.
5) Use energy guilt free! Never worry about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
DID YOU KNOW?… Solar is growing quickly in the USA because utility rate hikes are never ending and generous incentives augment the federal tax breaks and incentives for homeowners who go solar. Instead of paying more every year for polluting, fossil-fuel powered electricity, our customers generate their own power from the sun. Their solar systems operate like personal power stations that help them protect the earth for future generations while saving them up to 100% on electricity costs. No wonder a new solar system is now installed in the USA every 2.5 minutes.**
If you are considering having a solar system installed before new utility rate hikes kick in, simply fill out the form on this page to schedule a FREE solar evaluation.
* Every homeowner’s situation is different, so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you. Our customers who own their solar systems typically save 50-100% on electricity costs. Special Purchase Offers are based on system size:
- $2000 Off – 25kW system
- $1500 Off – 20kW system
- $1000 Off – 15kW system
All August offers end 9/5/19. Offers do not include battery backup and cannot be combined or added to other discounts or specials previously proposed by a company representative.
**Source:NASA, GTM Research, SEIA, Resale Value: Source: Clean Technia