Solar Energy World Has a Beautiful, New Roof Solution!
What could be more beautiful than having a brand new roof that also lowers your utility costs up to 100%?
Choose our Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to pay $0 for solar panels and install to lock in a 20-30% lower electric rate than your utility or purchase for $0 Down with our financing to save up to 100% on your electricity costs and earn rooftop revenue from the excess energy that your solar system will produce. Whichever option you choose, getting a new solar-powered roof is the best new high-tech investment you can make today.
TOP SIX BENEFITS OF HAVING A SOLAR-POWERED ROOF:
- SAVINGS: A solar-powered roof will save you 20-100% on electricity costs.
- PROFITS: Solar roofs generate income for homeowners who own their systems.***
- TAX BREAKS: Going solar at the same time you replace your roof can give you added tax benefits.
- PROTECTION: Solar Panels shield your new roof from the elements, helping it to last longer
- PEACE OF MIND: Sleep better knowing you went the extra mile to protect the environment with an efficient roof and solar power!
- EQUITY: Most home buyers are looking for low maintenance and low electric bills so yours will stand out from the crowd.
SPECIAL OFFERS* END THIS MONTH!
WE MAKE IT EASY TO GET A NEW ROOF AND A SOLAR SYSTEM
If you choose to go solar with us and get a new roof at the same time, you will receive one estimate from us that includes costs for both. Not only will this be more convenient way for you to make a considered decision, we guarantee you will have a high quality solar and roof installation that will beat competitors’ pricing.
WE ALSO OFFER SOLAR BATTERY BACKUP WITH OUR SOLAR SYSTEMS FOR QUALIFIED HOMEOWNERS. FOR MORE INFORMATION ON THAT, CLICK HERE.
HOW DOES SOLAR ENERGY WORLD’S SOLAR SYSTEM PRICING WORK?
The chart below should give you a general idea of how we price our solar systems. For more details, click HERE.
|Purchase System||RateGuardian™ PPA /Lease (Power Purchase Agreement)|
|Initial Investment?||$0 to full purchase price**||$0|
|Monthly Utility Bill Savings?***||50-100%||20-30%|
|Does System Generate Income?||Yes****||No|
|Do you own the system?||Yes||Possible******|
|Earn Referral Rewards?||Yes||Yes|
CAN MY HOA STOP ME FROM HAVING SOLAR PANELS ON MY ROOF?
It is a common misconception that Home Owner Associations can keep you from going solar. In many states, HOAs are barred from restricting a homeowner’s right to install solar panels. States which have laws that override any HOA contracts seeking to deny the right to install solar PV systems include Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Vermont, Virginia, and Wisconsin. That being said, Solar Energy World makes sure all of our installations are done with utmost care and will look professional. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work and never subcontract our installations. Every solar installation we execute is carried out by Solar Energy World full-time employees who are fully licensed, insured and bonded. To see pictures of our installations and to read customer testimonials click HERE.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Simply fill out the form on this page and we will contact you to schedule your free, no obligation, in-home estimate. You will also receive a free solar gift when you complete your in-home estimate just for taking the time to meet with us.
We guarantee meeting with us will be a worthwhile use of your time.
ABOUT SOLAR ENERGY WORLD
Locally-owned and operated Solar Energy World is leading the region’s green jobs growth having installed thousands of solar systems in the Maryland/DC metro area since our founding in 2009. Mid 2017 we began serving homeowners in southern Pennsylvania and have recently begun serving homeowners in southern New Jersey. We now average 120 new installations a month and are projected to increase 2019’s installations by 30 percent or more in 2020.
Solar Energy World is the fastest-growing, independently owned solar solutions provider in our region because our customers love us and refer new customers to us every day. You can depend on Solar Energy World to be here for you before, during and after installation.
We’re not bragging. You can talk to any of our customers. They’ll tell you that the quality of our service shows that we truly care about our customers, their families and the community we all live in.
*During the current COVID-19 crisis, our salespeople will refrain from shaking hands with homeowners and will keep the appropriate social distancing. While we expect most customers to still prefer in-home consultations, they can conduct virtual home consultations for customers utilizing video conferencing technology and DocuSign electronic signature tools. Should you prefer these options, simply let us know.
*OFFER TERMS: Every homeowner’s situation is different, so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you.
- All $0 Down Offers end 4/30/20 and are pending credit approval.
- To receive free solar gift, solar evaluation and estimate must be completed by 4/30/20. If your meeting is a virrtual online meeting, your gift will be mailed to you once your evaluation has been completed. Allow 5-8 business days for delievery.
- Offers do not include battery backup and cannot be combined or added to other discounts or specials previously proposed by a company representative. However, if you are interested in battery, please let your solar analyst know.
- PPA or Lease is not currently available in Virginia. $0 Down Lease is available in Florida.
- During the current Covid-19 crisis, our salespeople will refrain from shaking hands with homeowners and will keep the appropriate social distancing if there is an in-person meeting. We can now conduct virtual home consultations for customers utilizing video conferencing technology and DocuSign electronic signature tools. Should you prefer these options, simply let us know.
- The RateGaurdian PPA is not available to Virginia and Florida Residents, Solar lease can be substituted for PPA in Florida.
**Sources: SEIA, NASA, GTM Research, Resale Value: Source: Clean Technia