Real people describe how their Solar Energy World systems are working for them in the videos below:
Dr. Jerome Fleg
TV Commerical (cartoon)
ANNOUNCEMENT: Solar Energy World was recently featured on HouseSmarts CBS nationwide.
GO SOLAR TODAY Because Tomorrow Matters
RateGuardian(TM), the new Zero Down Solar PPA by Solar Energy World Makes it Easy to Have a Solar Energy Home**
Now it is easier than ever before for homeowners to start saving with solar power. RateGuardian(TM), our new Zero-Down Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), makes it possible for you to pay $0 upfront costs for solar panels and installation. With approved credit, you can have a solar power system installed and only pay for electricity each month at a rate that’s at least 20% less than what your monthly electric bill was prior to going solar – so you start saving money as soon as your solar panels are installed. We sometimes call our PPA the “No-Brainer” option because you pay absolutely nothing to start saving right away. Solar Lease instead of PPA is available in Florida. Our Solar Lease in Florida still allows homeowners to pay $0 for solar panels and install.
How our RateGuardian(TM) PPA Works
Paying nothing to start saving on your utility bills by choosing a PPA like RateGuardian(TM) works like this; We will install what is essentially a mini power station on a roof or property at no cost to you and then sell you the electricity it produces at a locked in rate that is lower than what your utility company charges you. Your obligation is to pay only for the electricity generated by the panels – but you do not own the equipment. Solar Lease instead of PPA is available in Florida but the lease a still allows homeowners to pay $0 for solar panels and install.
The beauty of a PPA is that it makes it possible for more homeowners to go solar because there are $0 upfront costs for solar panels and installation. Plus the savings aren’t bad either. On average homeowners with PPA or lease end up paying 20% -30% less a month for electricity than they did prior to going solar. They literally start saving money as soon as the solar panels are installed and activated.
“I love my solar power system. Besides having a warm fuzzy feeling when I think about going green, there are so many benefits to home owners that it almost seems ridiculous not to look into solar energy.” – Teresa Miller, SEW customer
About Solar Energy World, Premier Solar System Design & Installation Company
Integrity is the key to our success. We run our headquarters facility on a solar panel system designed and installed by company employees. We definitely practice what we preach. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
Plus when you meet with one of our solar analysts, we let you choose anyone at random from our customer list of thousands to call for an unbiased, unrehearsed reference. No one else does this.
To learn more about Solar Energy World click HERE.
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power
1) Save 20-100% of your electricity costs– You enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as your solar panel system is turned on. Whether you purchase or choose a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) once you start getting your electricity from the Sun you can save 20-100% on electricity costs while reducing your dependence on polluting fossil fuels. It’s like having a personal power station on your rooftop or property. If you own your system, you can earn revenue from the energy it produces and make profits. If you choose a PPA you can pay $0 for your solar panels and installation and just pay for your electricity at a rate that is lower than utility status quo. No matter what option you choose, once you switch to clean, green solar power, you are guaranteed to save thousands of dollars.
2) Profit from Your Solar Panels– Homeowners who own their solar panel systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid” and you earn money for what you supply to the power company… There is no better feeling than watching the meter spin backwards!
3) Increase Your Home’s Value– Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar panel system – and all of Solar Energy World’s warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $5,900 to the home’s resale value on average.***
4) Reduce air, water and land pollution– Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. It reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations.
5) Use energy guilt free! Never worry (or argue) about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
Schedule a Free Solar Evaluation today to find out if you qualify for our $0 Down Offers!
**PPA is not currently available in Virginia. Solar Lease instead of PPA is available in Florida. Our Solar Lease in Florida still allows homeowners to pay $0 for solar panels and install. $0 Down Offers are pending credit approval. Offers do not include battery backup and cannot be combined or added to other discounts or specials previously proposed by a company representative. Every homeowner’s situation is different, so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you.
***Source:NASA, GTM Research, SEIA, Resale Value: Source: Clean Tech