The Homeowner’s Guide to Solar In New Jersey is a helpful resource to walk you through the essential steps needed to find the perfect solar installer. Plus, you’ll hear from real-life customers how making the switch to solar has transformed their lives, the future, and the environment for the better.
Learn the process for going solar in New Jersey with the #1 New Jersey Solar Installer: Solar Energy World
Who is New Jersey’s Best Solar Installer?
The best solar installer in New Jersey is Solar Energy World because they believe tomorrow matters. Solar Energy World is committed to providing its customers with financial independence and a better future for their children and the environment. They have over 88 years experience in local service – providing roofing, electrical design, and home improvement work. Plus, when you go solar, they take care of all the paperwork for you – so you receive all the tax incentives, rebates and grants you are entitled to – hassle-free.
Here Are Your Must-Do Steps For New Jersey Homeowners Interested in Solar Installation (click to jump to content):
- Search For A Trusted Local Company
- Find The Right Company For You
- Hear From New Jersey Customers On Their Experience
- Understand The Solar Installation Process
- Take Advantage Of Tax Credits For New Jersey Residents
- Choose The Best Purchasing Option For You
1. Search For A Trusted Local Company
Solar Energy World has 88 years of local service – providing roofing, electrical design, and home improvement work.
We install residential and commercial solar panels throughout the entire state of New Jersey, including, but not limited to the following counties: Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Hunderdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Ocean, Salem and Somerset.
2. Choose The Right Company For You
Solar Energy World stands apart from all other New Jersey solar installers because:
- We’re not a discount retail chain. You are guaranteed to receive personalized customer service.
- We practice what we preach. We run our facility on a solar system designed and installed by our own employees.
- Our customers truly love us. To prove it, we will let you pick anyone at random from our customer list to contact for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We have incentive specialists to assist you with local tax credits & grants. You’ll get all the benefits your entitled to hassle-free.
- We install only the highest-quality, highest efficiency solar panels with performance guaranteed.
- We never send subcontractors to your home or business. All of our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is installed ensuring it will always operate optimally.
3. Hear From New Jersey Customers On Their Experience
4. Understand The Solar Panel Installation Process
We make installing solar panels for your New Jersey home or business simple with our 6 Steps for Success:
- Solar Panel Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Solar Panel Site Assessment
- Solar Rebates and Solar Incentives
- Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel System Inspection
- Monitor and Support
5. Take Advantage Of New Jersey Solar Tax Credits
New Jersey offers a set of tax credits for solar. To get a full picture of how much a solar panel installation might cost you in New Jersey — with these tax savings and other incentives — visit our New Jersey purchase guide here.
NEW JERSEY TAX CREDITS
New Jersey Solar Sales Tax Exemption
The New Jersey Solar Sales Tax Exemption allows a full exemption on all major solar energy equipment, offsetting the cost of solar equipment by about 7%.
Local Property Increase Tax Exemption
Local Property Increase Tax Exemption for renewable energy systems provides an exemption from additional property taxes resulting from your solar panel installation.
Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC)
The Federal Investment Tax Credit (ITC), also known as the Federal Solar Tax Credit, is a national incentive that provides a dollar for dollar rebate of up to 30% at tax time.
For more information on other rebates and credits, visit our New Jersey solar incentives page.
6. Choose The Best Purchasing Option For You
Purchase With Cash/Credit/Traditional Financing
You’ve done your due diligence, and you’re aware of the many benefits of a solar-powered home, including clean energy, increased property value, and a potential savings of 50% to 100% on your monthly electric bills.
Installing solar panels isn’t inexpensive, but our flexible purchasing options, along with several valuable tax credits and incentives, make solar energy more affordable than ever before. We also offer $0 down financing options for homeowners who wish to own a solar panel system, based on your credit report. Purchasing a solar panel system in New Jersey can generate income for homeowners who sell their Transition Renewable Energy Certificates (TRECs).
Lease or choose our RateGuardian™ PPA to Pay $0
One of the most popular and affordable ways to acquire solar power for your home is to enter into a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) or Solar Lease. Pending credit approval, our PPAs and Leases enable homeowners to put down $0 in upfront costs for solar panels and installation. With our Solar PPA, New Jersey homeowners pay nothing for solar panels, installation, and maintenance. You are responsible only for the energy generated by your solar panels — often locking in a rate that lowers your monthly utility bills by up to 30%.