The Homeowner’s Guide to Solar in North Carolina acts as a guide to help you learn the process of finding the right North Carolina solar installer as a homeowner. You’ll also hear from real customers in the state on their experiences, including the ways adding North Carolina solar panels improved their lives and their impact on the world.
Find out how to go solar with top North Carolina Solar Installer: Solar Energy World
Who is the best North Carolina solar installer?
Solar Energy World is the best North Carolina solar installer because we follow the principle that tomorrow matters. We believe in working toward a better future going forward for both our children and the natural world. Solar Energy World also believes in bringing financial independence to our customers as one of the ways to improve their futures.
- Search For A Trusted Local Company
- Find The Right Company For You
- Hear From Our Happy Customers On “Why Solar”
- Understand The Solar Installation Process
- Take Advantage Of Tax Credits For North Carolina Residents
- Choose The Best Purchasing Option For You
You can also watch a short video on our solar installation process here.
Search For A Trusted Local Company
Solar Energy World is a reputable company with 88 years of combined experience in electrical design, roofing and home improvement. Our team installs residential North Carolina solar panels in counties and cities throughout the state, including solar panels in Cary NC, Blue Raven Solar Greensboro NC, Tesla Solar Roof North Carolina and solar panels Charlotte NC.
Choose The Right Company For You
Solar Energy World is different from the North Carolina solar energy competition because:
- We stand apart from discount retail chains. With us, you get personalized service every time.
- We stand by our word. Our facility is run by a solar power system that our employees designed and installed.
- We have satisfied customers. To see for yourself, check out our reviews and feel free to contact anyone on our customer list to ask about their experience.
- We handle the paperwork for you. We make it easy for you to get every solar benefit and incentive you should be getting.
- We provide quality. With us, you only get the highest quality and efficiency with your North Carolina solar panels, which come with guaranteed performance.
- We don’t use subcontractors. We send our employees, who are accountable to Solar Energy World, to your home or business for installations.
- We offer around-the-clock service. Once we install your residential solar system, we provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics to keep it working at its best.
Hear From Our Happy Customers on Their Experiences
Susan Filesi is reaping the benefits of getting solar energy. She says she hasn’t paid a thing to her electric company in eight months after adding solar panels to her roof.
Tania Randell gave Solar Energy World a positive review because she was pleased we stuck to the timeline we gave her for the solar installation. Now, she and her solar analyst husband are also satisfied with their utility bill, which is nothing.
Alan Beckerman says he was satisfied with Solar Energy World’s work. He’s also happy about the value that a solar energy system has provided to his home.
See more customer reviews here.
Understand The Solar Panel Installation Process
At Solar Energy World, we have a proven process for solar installation that we call our 6 Steps for Success. This process makes it simple for us to install solar panels on your North Carolina home. Here are the steps we take:
- Solar Panel Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Solar Panel Site Assessment
- Solar Rebates and Solar Incentives
- Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel System Inspection
- Monitor and Support
Find more information on the costs of solar panels in North Carolina
Take Advantage of North Carolina Tax Credits
Don’t miss out on the solar incentives you’re entitled to in North Carolina. This state, the nation and certain local areas offer incentives to homeowners who install solar energy systems. Our North Carolina purchase guide gives a more comprehensive idea of the cost of solar panel installation in North Carolina when considering these tax credits and incentives.
North Carolina allows its counties and cities to offer low-interest loans specifically for buying solar panels or for similar energy upgrades.
Federal Tax Credit
The Investment Tax Credit (ITC) benefits homeowners by covering 26 percent of the cost of a PV system in 2021.
North Carolina Property Tax Exemption
The state’s property tax exemption excludes the solar energy system from a homeowner’s property tax assessments.
This is a state that allows net metering, which means you gain credit from extra electricity generated through your home’s solar energy system. You can use these saved credits later if you’re lacking power at another time.
Learn more about rebates and incentives on our North Carolina solar incentives page.
Choose The Best Purchasing Option For You
After researching solar energy, you learn about its benefits that include better property value, clean energy that’s good for the environment and the future, and cost savings on your energy bills. If you’re ready to install a solar energy system to your North Carolina home, it’s time to consider financing it, which will save you in the long run after you make the initial investment.
Purchase With Cash/Credit/Traditional Financing
It’s worth owning your own solar system, as it helps you save 50 to 100 percent on your utility bill each month. That’s why it’s worth considering flat-out buying your system with cash, credit, or traditional financing. If you find the option helpful, we offer $0 down financing options to North Carolina homeowners wanting to own their own solar energy system, based on creditworthiness.