This homeowner’s guide will assist you in understanding the ins and outs of adding solar panels to your home in Pennsylvania. Learn how to select the best PA solar installer in the area and educate yourself about the benefits of solar energy, the installation process, potential costs, possible local and federal subsidies, and buying alternatives.
How to Choose a Pennsylvania Solar Installer
The top Pennsylvania solar panel installers are those who are dedicated to giving clients financial independence for a better future and who maintain transparency throughout the entire process. Solar Energy World prides itself on being one of the top-rated, award-winning installation companies in the region for both residential and commercial property owners. There are a few measures you should take to when completing your research, regardless of who you select as your Pennsylvania solar installer.
Use the menu below to get quick access to the information you’re looking for:
When looking for a Pennsylvania solar installation company, the first thing to look for is experience. Solar Energy World has been installing residential and commercial solar panels for over 88 years. We serve most areas throughout the entire state of Pennsylvania.
Solar Energy World stands apart from all other PA solar panel installers because:
- We’re not a discount retail chain. At Solar Energy World, we guarantee personalized customer service for everyone.
- We practice what we preach. We run our facility on our own system designed and installed by our own employees.
- Our customers love us. We’ll let you contact any customer at random for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We have incentive specialists to help with local tax credits & grants, to get you all the benefits you’re entitled to.
- We install the best panels. Only the highest quality & most efficient solar panels for guaranteed performance.
- We never send out subcontractors. Our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics. We’ll install your system and ensure it will always operate optimally.
At Solar Energy World, we follow a six-step solar panel installation process to ensure a smooth and successful engagement. We start with a simple cost-benefit analysis and guide you through every part of the process — continuing to provide monitoring and support even after your solar panels are installed. But, don’t take our word for how simple the process is. Hear from other local Pennsylvaniaers on their experience with Solar Energy World.
There are a variety of factors that will impact the total cost of your Pennsylvania solar panel installation, but on average, PA homeowners spend between $12,500 and $17,000. PA solar rebates, tax credits, and other incentives can be used to help offset the cost by thousands. Typically, a PA solar panel system pays for itself between 6 to 10 years.
Currently, many cities and counties (like Philadelphia and Allegheny) offer local solar program. The best way to ensure you’re taking advantage of all applicable PA solar incentives and tax credits is to speak with a solar energy consultant who is familiar with local solar policies.
For more information on individual PA programs, as well as federal programs, visit our PA Solar Tax Credit and Incentives guide.
When paying for a Pennsylvania solar panel installation, there are primarily two options to choose from; purchase with Cash/Credit/Traditional Financing or Lease through our RateGuardian™ PPA to pay $0.
Check out our guide on the cost of solar panels in PA for more information on installation pricing.
Requesting an estimate is 100% FREE and takes less than 5 minutes. Fill out the form below or contact us!