Every homeowner’s situation is different, so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you. However, based on current customer data, 50-100% savings on utility costs is typical for homeowners who own their solar systems and 20-30% savings on utility costs is typical for homeowners who have a Solar Lease or PPA (Power Purchase Agreement).
Results may vary for you based on your electricity usage, type of panel, financing choice and other factors. Your Solar Energy World representative will provide you with a detailed cost/benefit analysis as part of your customized solar estimate based on your specific needs, so you can make an informed decision.
- All Offers end 11/30/20 and are pending credit approval.
- Special Purchase Discount offer is Based on System size – Excellent financing available. Homeowners who own their solar systems can also earn income from the excess energy their solar panels produce through net-metering and SRECS. Tax breaks and incentives are also available. Discounts are as follows:
- $2000 Off: 25kW + system
- $1500 Off: 20-24kW system
- $1000 Off: 15-19kW system
- $500 Off: 10-14kW system
- Offers cannot be combined or added to other discounts or specials previously proposed by a company representative.
- Amazon Gift Cards are only eligible only for people who have responded to a specific campaign that includes the gift card promotion and who who sign a contract with us on or before the offer end date for the gift card promotion. Card will be delivered pending NTP. Allow 5-10 days for delivery .
- Offers are not available retroactively to current customers.
- Gift offer only available to customers who have completed their free solar evaluation by 11/30/20. Allow 5-7 business days for delivery if evaluation was competed virtually / online.
- Offers do not include battery backup. However, if you are interested in battery, please let your solar analyst know because battery backup is available with your solar panel installation. To learn more about our battery products. click HERE.
- The RateGuardian(TM) PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) is not available to Virginia and Florida Residents, $0 Down Solar lease can be substituted for PPA in Florida.
- Homeowners who own their solar systems can earn income from the excess energy their solar panels produce. For more information click HERE.
- Tax breaks and incentives for going solar are available. For information click HERE
During the current Covid-19 crisis, Solar Energy World has decided to protect our employees as well as our customers by transitioning most consultations to virtual home consultations for customers utilizing video conferencing technology and DocuSign electronic signature tools. For more information on how Solar Energy World is addressing the COVID-19 crisis, please click HERE.