The cost of Delaware solar panel installations will vary from project to project. This payment guide explains what goes into calculating the purchase price of a DE solar panel system.
How much do solar panels cost in Delaware?
The average cost of a Delaware solar panel installation ranges anywhere from $12,500 to $17,000. DE solar rebates, tax credits, and other incentives can be used to help offset the cost by thousands. Typically, a DE solar panel system pays for itself between 6 to 10 years.
How can you benefit from a DE solar panel system?
Homeowners who install Delaware solar panel systems on their home can:
- Save an average of 50-100% on their monthly utility bill
- Generate hundreds of dollars a year selling Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECS)
- Gain equity from an increase in home value (usually 4% more than comparable homes without solar panels)
- Use less energy during peak energy consumption hours
- Minimize air pollution by contributing to a reduction in fossil fuels
- Support the creation of jobs generated by the solar energy industry
How can you lower the cost of a DE solar panel installation?
To save money on the cost of a Delaware solar panel system, you can take advantage of any applicable DE solar grants, tax credits, and incentives. When you partner with Solar Energy World, we’ll research every single savings available to you.
How can you buy a Delaware solar system?
The best way to get solar panels in Delaware is to finance them.
Purchasing with Cash/Credit/Traditional Financing
When purchasing your DE solar panel system outright, expect to see a 50-100% savings on your monthly utility bill. Solar Energy World offers $0 down financing options, based on creditworthiness.