Home Solar is great for you, for your community and for future generations – it’s one of the most responsible choices you can make. That’s why every year more American homeowners are making the switch to solar power.
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power:
1. Save 20-100% On Electricity Costs – Enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as the solar panel system is turned on. Whether purchased outright or through a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) once the system starts generating electricity, energy savings range from 20-100% while reducing dependence on polluting fossil fuels. It’s like having a personal power station on your rooftop or property. If the solar power system is owned outright, it will earn revenue from the energy it produces and make profits. If the system is through a PPA, pay $0 for solar panels and installation and just pay for electricity at a rate that is lower than utility status quo. No matter what option you choose, once you switch to clean, green solar power, you are guaranteed substantial savings.
2. Profit From Your Solar Panels – Homeowners who own their solar panel systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid,” earning real money for what the system supplies to the power company… Our clients enjoy seeing their meter spin backwards.
3. Increase Your Home’s Value – Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar panel system – and all of Solar Energy World’s warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $3,000 to the home’s resale value on average. For more info on this topic click here.
4. Reduce Air, Water and Land Pollution – Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. Solar panel power reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations. For more information on this, click here.
5. Use energy guilt free – Never worry (or argue) about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
Is Solar right for You? Your Free Solar Analysis will include a customized cost benefit analysis that shows you all the various ways you can go solar with Solar Energy World including our RateGuardian(TM) PPA that allows you to get solar panels and installation for $0 Down and only pay for electricity at a rate lower than utility status quo. You will also see how quickly you can recover your initial investment and start earning real money from your solar panel system if you decide to own your system.
Solar Power is Clean Power
If you wish to decrease your carbon footprint to help protect the environment, going solar is one of the most effective ways to do this. Solar is good for our environment. Here’s why…
Electricity production is responsible for a large percentage of all carbon emissions in the United States. Going solar helps to decrease the effects of those emissions. The average household emits approximately 20 metric tons of carbon pollution each year. By installing a solar power system, a typical two-person household reduces their carbon emissions by three to four tons annually*.
Solar reduces greenhouse gas emissions because the electricity that solar panels produce have low emissions. Most of America’s greenhouse gas emissions come from a combination of mobile sources (cars and trucks) and the power plants that generate energy.
Great News for Environmentally-Conscious Homeowners! Solar Saves Money Too!
The good news for homeowners who care about the environment but who have not switched to renewable energy yet is today it is easier than ever before to start saving with solar power. Once your home solar system is up and running you not only reduce your negative environmental impact, you will also cut your electricity costs from 20-100% depending upon whether you choose to own your solar system outright, or go with a Solar Lease or Power Purchase Agreement (PPA).
With a Zero-Down PPA or lease you have $0 upfront costs for solar panels and installation. With approved credit, you can have a solar power system installed and only pay for electricity each month at a rate that’s at least 20% less than what your monthly electric bill was prior to going solar – so you start saving money as soon as your solar panels are installed.
If you are interested in going solar, the best thing to do is to contact us to learn if your home qualifies for solar. Simply fill out the form below.