Click on any Solar TV video below to hear real solar-powered homeowners explain how their solar panel systems save them up to 100% on electricity costs and earn profits:
What is the difference between owning your solar system outright or going solar with our RateGuardian(TM) PPA?
We make having a solar home easy. You choose the option that’s right for you.
OWN SOLAR (Pay $0 for Electricity): Most of our customers who own their solar systems now pay nothing for their electricity. All of them earn revenue from SRECs and Net metering (utility buy-back). The ROI is phenomenal; 125% in 5-7 years – 500% by year 20 is typical.
SOLAR PPA (Pay $0 for Equipment): If you choose our RateGuardian(TM) PPA (Power Purchase Agreement), you pay nothing for the equipment or installation to lock in an electricity rate typically 20-30% lower than your utility’s rate. With the PPA option you basically pay $0 to save money. (Some people call this our “no-brainer” option.)
Whether you purchase or go with our RateGuardian(TM) PPA, you’ll start saving as soon as your system is turned on!
About Solar Energy World, Maryland’s Premier Solar System Design & Installation Company
With headquarters in Elkridge, Maryland, locally-owned and operated Solar Energy World is leading Maryland’s green jobs growth having installed thousands of solar systems in the Maryland/DC metro area since our founding in 2009. We now average 80-90 new installations a month and are projected to double that in 2017.
Integrity is the key to our success. We are the only solar company in Maryland that runs its facility on a solar panel system designed and installed by company employees. We definitely practice what we preach. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
To learn more about Solar Energy World click HERE.
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power
1) Save 20-100% of your electricity costs– You enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as your solar panel system is turned on. Whether you purchase or choose a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) once you start getting your electricity from the Sun you can save 20-100% on electricity costs while reducing your dependence on polluting fossil fuels. It’s like having a personal power station on your rooftop or property. If you own your system, you can earn revenue from the energy it produces and make profits. If you choose a PPA you can pay $0 for your solar panels and installation and just pay for your electricity at a rate that is lower than utility status quo. No matter what option you choose, once you switch to clean, green solar power, you are guaranteed to save thousands of dollars.
2) Profit from Your Solar Panels– Homeowners who own their solar panel systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid” and you earn money for what you supply to the power company… There is no better feeling than watching the meter spin backwards!
3) Increase Your Home’s Value– Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar panel system – and all of Solar Energy World’s warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $5,900 to the home’s resale value on average.***
4) Reduce air, water and land pollution– Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. It reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations.
5) Use energy guilt free! Never worry (or argue) about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
GOT SOLAR TV QUESTIONS? CALL US! 877-765-2788
* Every homeowner’s situation is different so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you. Give us a call or fill out the form on this page for your free Solar Evaluation. ***Home Value Stat from Clean Technia
Some restrictions apply. Consult your tax advisor on government tax credits and rebates.