Now You Can Pay $0 for Solar Panels and Installation to Save on Electricity Costs and Lock in a Lower Rate Than Utility!
SPECIAL OFFERS END 2/28/18*
(Scroll down to view real solar-powered homeowners on camera discussing how solar works for them)
What is the difference between owning your solar system outright or going solar with our RateGuardian(TM) Power Purchase Agreement (PPA)?
We make going solar easy. You choose the option that’s right for you…
SOLAR PPA OPTION:
Whether you purchase or go with a PPA, you’ll start saving as soon as your system is turned on!
It won’t cost you anything to find out if you qualify. Plus through Tuesday you can get a Free Solar Power Bank* with your Free solar evaluation! So what are you waiting for? Make an appointment TODAY.
CLICK ON VIDEOS BELOW TO HEAR WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT THEIR SOLAR ENERGY WORLD SYSTEMS:
The Cantwells | Baltimore County, Maryland
The Waxmans | St. Mary’s County, Maryland
The Andersons | Calvert County, Maryland
The Shupperts | Baltimore County, Maryland
The Bruzdzinskis | Howard County, Maryland
Dr. Jerome Fleg | Howard County, Maryland
The Randells | Anne Arundel County, Maryland
ANNOUNCEMENT: Solar Energy World was recently featured on HouseSmarts CBS nationwide.
GO SOLAR TODAY Because Tomorrow Matters
RateGuardian(TM), the new Zero Down Solar PPA by Solar Energy World Makes it Easy to Have a Solar Energy Home**
Now it is easier than ever before for homeowners to start saving with solar power. RateGuardian(TM), our new Zero-Down Solar Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), makes it possible for you to pay $0 upfront costs for solar panels and installation. With approved credit, you can have a solar power system installed and only pay for electricity each month at a rate that’s at least 20% less than what your monthly electric bill was prior to going solar – so you start saving money as soon as your solar panels are installed. We sometimes call our PPA the “No-Brainer” option because you pay absolutely nothing to start saving right away.
How our RateGuardian(TM) PPA Works
Paying nothing to start saving on your utility bills by choosing a PPA like RateGuardian(TM) works like this; We will install what is essentially a mini power station on a roof or property at no cost to you and then sell you the electricity it produces at a locked in rate that is lower than what your utility company charges you. Your obligation is to pay only for the electricity generated by the panels – but you do not own the equipment.
The beauty of a PPA is that it makes it possible for more homeowners to go solar because there are $0 upfront costs for solar panels and installation. Plus the savings aren’t bad either. On average with a locked in low rate, homeowners with PPAs end up paying 20% -30% less a month for electricity than they did prior to going solar. They literally start saving money as soon as the solar panels are installed and activated.
“I love my solar power system. Besides having a warm fuzzy feeling when I think about going green, there are so many benefits to home owners that it almost seems ridiculous not to look into solar energy.” – Teresa Miller, Howard County. MD
Integrity is the key to our success. We are the only solar company in Maryland that runs its facility on a solar panel system designed and installed by company employees. We definitely practice what we preach. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to come see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
Plus when you meet with one of our solar analysts, we let you choose anyone at random from our customer list of thousands to call for an unbiased, unrehearsed reference. No one else does this.
To learn more about Solar Energy World click HERE.
Top 5 Benefits of Running Your Home on Solar Power
1) Save 20-100% of your electricity costs– You enjoy reduced electric bills as soon as your solar panel system is turned on. Whether you purchase or choose a PPA (Power Purchase Agreement) once you start getting your electricity from the Sun you can save 20-100% on electricity costs while reducing your dependence on polluting fossil fuels. It’s like having a personal power station on your rooftop or property. If you own your system, you can earn revenue from the energy it produces and make profits. If you choose a PPA you can pay $0 for your solar panels and installation and just pay for your electricity at a rate that is lower than utility status quo. No matter what option you choose, once you switch to clean, green solar power, you are guaranteed to save thousands of dollars.
2) Profit from Your Solar Panels– Homeowners who own their solar panel systems outright don’t just reduce their electric bills but actually start making money by producing more electricity than they use. It goes back into the “grid” and you earn money for what you supply to the power company… There is no better feeling than watching the meter spin backwards!
3) Increase Your Home’s Value– Solar homes are in demand. Buyers enjoy the benefits of an already installed solar panel system – and all of Solar Energy World’s warranties, service and support that go along with it. Each Kilowatt installed adds $5,900 to the home’s resale value on average.***
4) Reduce air, water and land pollution– Solar power makes sense because tomorrow matters. It reduces pollution caused by traditional power generation. With solar panels you are doing your part to ensure a cleaner, better world for future generations.
5) Use energy guilt free! Never worry (or argue) about turning up the air conditioning or the heat again! (Many homeowners report this is an unexpected but very satisfying benefit!)
Schedule a Free Solar Evaluation to find out if you qualify for our $0 Down Offers:
*Gift offer only available to homeowners who have completed a free solar evaluation and while supplies last. PPA & Purchase offers expire 2/28/18
** Every homeowner’s situation is different so we need to take a look at your roof, which direction your home is facing and run the numbers to see how we can best make solar work for you. Give us a call or fill out the form on this page for your free Solar Evaluation. ***Home Value Stat from Clean Technia
Some restrictions apply. Consult your tax advisor on government tax credits and rebates.