To help you understand everything you need to know about installing solar panels on your home, we’ve created a Washington, D.C., solar panel installation guide. You’ll learn how to choose the best solar installer in Washington, D.C., and become knowledgeable about the solar installation process, potential costs, possible local and federal incentives, and accessible purchase options.
How to Choose the Best Washington D.C. Solar Installer
The best Washington D.C. solar panel installers are ones that commit to remaining transparent throughout the entire installation. Solar Energy World is a top-rated, award-winning installation company for both residential and commercial property owners. However, regardless of who you pick as your Washington D.C. solar installer, there are a few things that you’ll want to make sure that you do.
Use the menu below to jump directly to the information you’re looking for:
When deciding on a Washington D.C. solar installation company, the most important thing to look for is experience. Solar Energy World has 88 years of experience installing residential and commercial solar panels. We serve areas throughout all of Washington D.C.
But, what makes us different than all other D.C. solar panel installers?
- We’re not a discount retail chain. We guarantee personalized customer service for everyone.
- We practice what we preach. We run our facility on our own system designed and installed by our own employees.
- Our customers love us. We’ll let you contact any customer at random for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We have incentive specialists to help with local tax credits & grants, to get you all the benefits you’re entitled to.
- We install the best panels. Only the highest quality & most efficient solar panels for guaranteed performance.
- We never send out subcontractors. Our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics. We’ll install your system and ensure it will always operate optimally.
At Solar Energy World, we adhere to a six-step solar panel installation process to ensure an easy and successful engagement. We begin with a cost-benefit analysis, help you navigate the entire process, and provide monitoring and support after the panels have been installed. But, you don’t have to rely on our word, hear from other customers on their Solar Energy World experiences.
There are many things that can impact the total cost of your Washington D.C. solar panel installation, but on average, D.C. homeowners spend between $11,900 and $16,160. To reduce costs, there are many grants, tax credits, and other incentives that you can take advantage of. Plus, most people who live in Washington D.C. see their solar panel systems pay for themselves within 7 to 10 years.
For more information, check out our guide on the cost of solar panels in D.C.
For Washington D.C. residents, there are only a few things that are available for residents to explore:
When deciding how to pay for your Washington D.C. solar panel installation, there are typically two main options; purchase with Cash/Credit/Traditional Financing or Lease through our RateGuardian™ PPA to pay $0.
Estimate requests are 100% FREE and take less than 5 minutes. Fill out the form below or contact us!