Learn the process for obtaining clean, green energy with Florida solar panels by Solar Energy World
The homeowner’s guide for solar in Florida is an exceptional resource to help you transform your home into an energy-saver. It tells you the specific steps you need to take to find the right Florida solar installer. Hear from real-life customers on what you can expect by making the change based on what they experienced.
Who is the best at installing Florida solar panels?
The best Florida solar installer is Solar Energy World because it believes tomorrow matters. Solar Energy World is committed to providing their customers with financial independence and a better future for their children and the environment. They have over 88 years of local service experience — providing roofing, electrical design, and home improvement work. Plus, when you go solar, they take care of all the paperwork for you — so you receive all the tax incentives you are entitled to — hassle-free.
Here Are Your Must-Do Steps For Florida Homeowners Interested in Solar Installation (click to jump to content):
- Search For A Trusted Local Company
- Find The Right Company For You
- Hear From Florida Customers On Their Experience
- Understand The Solar Installation Process
- Take Advantage Of Florida Solar Incentives For Residents
- Choose The Best Purchasing Option For You
1. Search For A Trusted Local Company
Trust is a big thing in the solar energy world. If you plan to make the switch to solar power, put your trust in the 88 years of combined experience we have at Solar Energy World. That includes handling electrical design, roofing support, and home improvement work. We offer comprehensive residential and commercial solar panel installation throughout the Sunshine State.
2. Choose The Right Company For You
Solar Energy World aims to offer the best Florida solar panels available. To do that, it offers exceptional services. We stand apart from others because:
- We’re not a discount retail chain. We guarantee that all our customers receive personalized customer service.
- We practice what we preach. Our facility operates on a solar system designed and installed by our employees.
- Our customers genuinely love us. To prove it, you can contact anyone at random from our customer list for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We take care of all the paperwork to ensure you receive all the incentives and income-generating benefits to which you are entitled.
- We install only the highest quality, highest efficiency solar panels, with performance guaranteed.
- We never send subcontractors to your home. Our installers are our employees, and they are directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is installed, ensuring smooth, seamless operation.
3. Hear From Florida Customers On Their Experience
4. Understand The Solar Panel Installation Process
Our Florida Purchase Guide offers some insight into what you can expect from the process. But, it’s really not that hard to get clean energy into your home in no time! Here’s what you can expect:
- Solar Panel Cost / Benefit Analysis
- Solar Panel Site Assessment
- Solar Rebates and Solar Incentives
- Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel System Inspection
- Monitor and Support
Learn more about our 6 Steps to Success here.
We are very upfront about the cost of solar panels as well as what you can expect when you reach engineer independence.
5. Take Advantage Of Florida Solar Grants, Tax Credits, And Incentive Programs
Our Florida incentive page provides more information on the potential savings options available for renewable energy. The bottom line, there may be savings through federal taxes as well as through other resources that can make installing panels that much more affordable. Our goal is to make sure you know about all Federal and State level solar programs and property tax exemption opportunities that can significantly reduce what you pay.
Florida Solar Grants
- Florida Small Community Energy Efficient Lighting Grant Program
- Biofuels Infrastructure Partnership (BIP)
- Farm to Fuel
- Florida Alternative Fuel Resiliency Plan
Florida Tax Credits
Other Programs and Incentives
For more information on other incentives and related programs, visit our Florida incentives page here.
6. Choose The Best Purchasing Option For You
Reaching energy independence from your utility company is one of the most important ways to take care of your family. Choose the method the best way possible for you:
Purchase With Cash, Credit, Traditional Financing
Solar batteries and panels can help to provide a 50 to 100% savings on monthly utility bills, on average. We provide $0 down financing options to those who wish to buy their own system, dependent on creditworthiness. Keep in mind, this may help you generate income depending on the electricity rate present. You may be able to sell back your extra energy.
Lease to Pay $0
Not all solar companies can offer this. It is one of the most important ways to get residential solar onto your home using our Solar Lease. If you meet credit requirements, you can put down $0 in upfront costs for solar panels and installation. With this system, you pay nothing for solar panels, and installations are able to secure you a local rate than what you can get through your utility. That can lower your bill by up to 30%.