The homeowner’s guide for solar in Florida is an exceptional resource to help you transform your home into an energy-saver. It tells you the specific steps you need to take to find the right Florida solar installer. Learn how to select the best FL solar installer and educate yourself about the benefits of solar energy, the installation process, potential costs, possible local and federal subsidies, and buying alternatives.
How to Choose a Florida Solar Installer
The top Florida solar panel installers are those who are dedicated to giving clients financial independence for a better future and who maintain transparency throughout the entire process. Solar Energy World prides itself on being one of the top-rated, award-winning installation companies in the region for both residential and commercial property owners. But, regardless of who you choose as your Florida solar installer, there are a few steps that you’ll want to take to do your due diligence.
Use the menu below to get quick access to the information you’re looking for:
When looking for a Florida solar installation company, the first thing to look for is experience. Solar Energy World has been installing residential and commercial solar panels for over 88 years. We serve most areas throughout the entire state of Florida.
Solar Energy World stands apart from all other FL solar panel installers because:
- We’re not a discount retail chain. At Solar Energy World, we guarantee personalized customer service for everyone.
- We practice what we preach. We run our facility on our own system designed and installed by our own employees.
- Our customers love us. We’ll let you contact any customer at random for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We have incentive specialists to help with local tax credits & grants, to get you all the benefits you’re entitled to.
- We install the best panels. Only the highest quality & most efficient solar panels for guaranteed performance.
- We never send out subcontractors. Our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics. We’ll install your system and ensure it will always operate optimally.
At Solar Energy World, we follow a six-step solar panel installation process to ensure a smooth and successful engagement. We start with a simple cost-benefit analysis and guide you through every part of the process — continuing to provide monitoring and support even after your solar panels are installed. But, don’t take our word for how simple the process is. Hear from other local Floridaers on their experience with Solar Energy World.
There are a variety of factors that will impact the total cost of your Florida solar panel installation, but on average, FL homeowners spend between $12,500 and $17,000. FL solar rebates, tax credits, and other incentives can be used to help offset the cost by thousands. Typically, a FL solar panel system pays for itself between 6 to 10 years.
Our Florida solar power incentive page provides more information on the potential savings options available for renewable energy. The bottom line, there may be savings through federal taxes as well as through other resources that can make installing panels that much more affordable. Our goal is to make sure you know about all Federal and State level solar programs and property tax exemption opportunities that can significantly reduce what you pay.
Florida Solar Grants
- Florida Small Community Energy Efficient Lighting Grant Program
- Biofuels Infrastructure Partnership (BIP)
- Farm to Fuel
- Florida Alternative Fuel Resiliency Plan
Florida Tax Credits
Other Programs and Incentives
When paying for a Florida solar panel installation, there are primarily two options to choose from; purchase with Cash/Credit/Traditional Financing or Lease through our RateGuardian™ PPA to pay $0.
Requesting an estimate is 100% FREE and takes less than 5 minutes. Fill out the form below or contact us!