How to Choose a Delaware Solar Installer
The top Delaware solar panel installers are those who are dedicated to giving clients financial independence for a better future and who maintain transparency throughout the entire process. Solar Energy World prides itself on being one of the top-rated, award-winning installation companies in the region for both residential and commercial property owners. But, regardless of who you choose as your Delaware solar installer, there are a few steps that you’ll want to take to do your due diligence.
Use the menu below to get quick access to the information you’re looking for:
1. Search for a Trusted, Local DE Solar Panel Company
When looking for a Delaware solar installation company, the first thing to look for is experience. Solar Energy World has been installing residential and commercial solar panels for over 88 years. We serve most areas throughout the entire state of Delaware.
Solar Energy World stands apart from all other DE solar panel installers because:
- We’re not a discount retail chain. At Solar Energy World, we guarantee personalized customer service for everyone.
- We practice what we preach. We run our facility on our own system designed and installed by our own employees.
- Our customers love us. We’ll let you contact any customer at random for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
- We have incentive specialists to help with local tax credits & grants, to get you all the benefits you’re entitled to.
- We install the best panels. Only the highest quality & most efficient solar panels for guaranteed performance.
- We never send out subcontractors. Our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics. We’ll install your system and ensure it will always operate optimally.
2. Understand How the Delaware Solar Panel Installation Process Works
At Solar Energy World, we follow a six-step solar panel installation process to ensure a smooth and successful engagement. We start with a simple cost-benefit analysis and guide you through every part of the process — continuing to provide monitoring and support even after your solar panels are installed. But, don’t take our word for how simple the process is. Hear from other local Delawarers on their experience with Solar Energy World.
3. How Much Do Delaware Solar Panels Cost?
There are a variety of factors that will impact the total cost of your Delaware solar panel installation, but on average, DE homeowners spend between $12,500 and $17,000. DE solar rebates, tax credits, and other incentives can be used to help offset the cost by thousands. Typically, a DE solar panel system pays for itself between 6 to 10 years.
4. Apply for DE Solar Panel Tax Credits, Rebates, and Incentives
As part of the Delaware Green Energy Program, three DE utility companies are offering solar rebates To make sure that you’re taking advantage of all applicable Delaware solar incentives, grants, and tax credits speak with consultant who is familiar with DE solar policies.
For more information on individual Delaware solar programs, as well as federal programs, visit our DE Solar Tax Credit and Incentives guide.
5. What Are the Available Purchase Options for DE Solar Panels?
At this time, Delaware only offers a purchase option with cash/credit/traditional financing; see below for the fantastic benefits of purchasing a solar panel system!
Requesting an estimate is 100% FREE and takes less than 5 minutes. Fill out the form below or contact us!
Solar Energy World
100 Twinbridge Drive
Pennsauken, NJ 08110