This Delaware Solar Panel Installation guide outlines all the steps you need to take to find the best DE solar panel installer for your home or business. Save thousands of dollars every year while saving the planet when you make the switch to solar energy.
Solar Energy World is a reputable company with 88 years of combined experience in electrical design, roofing, and home improvement.
Choosing a Delaware Solar Panel Installation Company
To ensure you’re partnering with the best DE solar installer, follow these six steps:
- Search for a Trusted Local Solar Installation Company
- Hear from Local Customers on Their Experiences
- Pick the Right Company for Your Solar Panel Project
- Get familiar with the DE Solar Panel Installation Process
- Take Advantage of Delaware Solar Incentives
- Select the Best Purchasing Option for You
1. How to Search for a Delaware Solar Company
When looking for a solar panel installer, it’s important to stay local to your area. East coast solar panel companies are familiar with subtleties in Delaware law, and can inform you on the best DE solar panel incentives, tax credits and grants available to you to take advantage of.
2. Hear from Local Customers about Their Solar Experiences
The best way to learn about what to expect with a Delaware solar panel installation is to listen to current customers. In the videos below, you can hear from local residents on their experiences with Solar Energy World.
3. Pick the Right Company for Your DE Solar Installation
When you partner with Solar Energy World for your Delaware solar panel installation, you can be sure that:
- We’re not a discount retail chain. You are guaranteed to get personalized customer service!
- We practice what we preach. Our facility runs on a solar panel system designed and installed by our own employees.
- We take care of all the paperwork ensuring that you get all the incentives and income-generating benefits you are entitled to.
- We install only the highest quality, highest-efficiency solar panels with guaranteed performance.
- We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is up and running, ensuring it will always operate optimally.
- We’ll never send subtractors to your home or business. All of our solar panel installation
- Our customers truly love us! To prove it, we’ll let you randomly select anyone from our customer list to contact for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
4. Get Familiar with the DE Solar Panel Installation Process
Like steps? Well we’ve got six more. To ensure a smooth installation, and to lower the cost of adding a DE solar system to your home, consider the following:
- Solar Panel Cost/Benefit Analysis
- Solar Panel Site Assessment
- Solar Rebates and Solar Incentives Review
- Solar Panel Installation
- Solar Panel System Inspection
- Continued Monitoring & Support
Check out our guide on the cost of solar panels in DE for more information on project pricing.
5. Apply for DE Solar Panel Tax Credits, Rebates, and Incentives
As part of the Delaware Green Energy Program, three DE utility companies are offering solar rebates To make sure that you’re taking advantage of all applicable Delaware solar incentives, grants, and tax credits speak with consultant who is familiar with DE solar policies.
For more information on individual Delaware solar programs, as well as federal programs, visit our DE Solar Tax Credit and Incentives guide.
6. Select the Best Solar Panel Purchasing Option for You
The two main ways to pay for a residential solar panel system in Delaware is to purchase with cash, credit, or traditional financing.
If you purchase a DE solar panel system outright, you could see an average of 50-100% savings on your monthly utility bill. Solar Energy World offers $0 down financing options to Delaware homeowners who wish to own their system, based on creditworthiness. You an also purchase a solar panel system in DE to generate income; SRECs can be sold for hundreds of dollars a year.