Loudoun County Solar Power Installations For Homeowners Provided By Solar Energy World
A Regional Leader in Solar Panel System Design and Installation
Established in 2009, Solar Energy World is the fastest-growing solar installation company in the Northern Virginia region. We’ve helped thousands of people save big on energy costs every year.
The time couldn’t be better for Loudoun County homeowners to make the switch to clean, green solar energy.
Solar Energy World proudly serves homeowners in Leesburg, Ashburn, Purcellville, Dulles, Sterling, Waterford and other communities across Loudoun County. By going solar, they save money on energy costs, earn profits and lower their carbon footprint.
How We Are Different
1. We’re not a discount retail chain. You are guaranteed to receive personalized customer service.
2. We practice what we preach. We run our facility on a solar system designed and installed by our own employees. We will be happy to schedule an appointment for you to see our system up close and learn more about the energy cost savings and extra revenue it generates for us.
3. Our customers truly love us. To prove it, we will let you pick anyone at random from our customer list to contact for an unbiased, unprepared reference.
4. We have incentive specialists to assist you with local tax credits & grants. You’ll get all the benefits your entitled to hassle-free.
5. We install only the highest-quality, highest-efficiency solar panels with performance guaranteed.
6. We never send subcontractors to your home or business. All of our installers are our employees, directly accountable to us.
7. We provide 24/7 monitoring and diagnostics once your system is installed, ensuring it will always operate optimally.
Plus, when you work with Solar Energy World, you are not only helping protect the earth for your children and grandchildren, you’ll be helping to make a change today. We donate a portion of the profits from every installation to the GivePower™ Foundation to build solar-powered water purification farms across the world.
Plus, Save Now With Loudoun County Solar Incentives
The Virginia State Legislature recently took a critical step forward with the passage of the Virginia Clean Energy Act (VCEA), which requires 100 percent of energy from solar and other clean energy sources by 2050.
VCEA increases the allowable size of solar installations on residential and commercial properties, removes certain unfair fees, and expands the way homeowners can use their solar energy. For instance, if you’re thinking about getting an electric vehicle, the VCEA allows you to plan ahead.
Local Northern Virginia Solar Tax Credits
There are a few Virginia solar power incentives you can take advantage of. The State allows counties, cities, or towns to exempt, partially or entirely, the cost of solar energy equipment from local property taxes. The Northern Virginia counties of Loudoun, Fairfax, and Prince William Counties currently offer exemptions for solar systems used primarily for heating, cooling, and hot water systems.
Equipment and installation of solar equipment must be inspected and certified by the Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ) or local building departments. Applicants must adhere to submission requirements and program procedures established by each participating county, and criteria set forth by the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development.
Don’t forget the Federal Tax Credit!
The Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC) allows homeowners to recoup a big chunk of equipment and installation costs. Homeowners claim the credit when filing federal tax returns. A similar credit is available for businesses.
The dollar-for-dollar credit is worth 30% of the total cost.
Now is the time to take full advantage of the credit, which has a big impact on the total cost of installing solar panels in Virginia.